- Energy872kJ 207kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 785.48kJ (186.60kcal)
- Fresh Class A skinless and boneless diced turkey thigh.
- From trusted British farms. Our British turkeys are reared by selected farmers and are free to roam in spacious barns with natural daylight to ensure their wellbeing.
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC., Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Pan Fry Heat a little oil in a frying pan or wok until hot. Fry for 12-15 minutes, turning frequently. Tip Place one cube into the pan and if it sizzles, pan is ready. If not, heat for a little longer.
- Remove all packaging
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods
- Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines aboveNot suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/3 of a pack (111g**)|
|Energy||785.48kJ (186.60kcal)||871.88kJ (207.13kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016