- Energy733kJ 175kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 587kJ / 140kcal
- Skin on bone in whole turkey thigh seasoned with black pepper.
- From trusted British farms: Our British turkeys are reared by selected farmers and are free to roam in spacious barns with natural daylight to ensure their wellbeing.
- Bone in and seasoned with cracked black pepper for flavour.
- Pack size: 1.25kg
Turkey Thigh (99%), Black Pepper.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 18 hours in a refrigerator. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Once defrosted, do not refreeze. Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 180°C / Fan 160°C / Gas 4 1 hr 45 mins - 2 hrs For best results. Place turkey joint into a roasting tray and cover with kitchen foil. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 1 hour. Remove the foil, spoon juices over the joint and continue cooking for a further 45-60 minutes. Cover with foil and allow to rest for 15 minutes before carving.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw met.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Plastic not currently recycled Plastic not currently recycled Mixed Material not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||587kJ / 140kcal||733kJ / 175kcal|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019