Tesco Finest King Prawn Noodle 400G
- Energy1377kJ 327kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 359kJ / 85kcal
- Noodles with king prawns (Penaeus vannamei) and vegetables in a red chilli and cashew nut dressing.
- *Succulent king prawns and silky noodles, tossed in a spiced lime leaf, chilli and cashew nut sauce. We work with experts to craft intensely flavoured Asian spice pastes, which give our sauces their authentic depth of flavour. We've paired the sweet, juicy succulence of king prawns with an aromatic lime leaf infused sauce, soft noodles, crunchy beansprouts, sweet red peppers and fresh pak choi.
Water, Cooked Noodles, King Prawn (Crustacean) (13%), Red Pepper, Pak Choi, Bean Sprouts, Savoy Cabbage, Red Chilli, Cashew Nut, Lime Juice, Palm Sugar, Garlic, Ginger, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Lime Leaves, Anchovy Extract (Fish), Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Flavouring, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Molasses, Chicken Extract, Galangal, Lemongrass, Shallot, Kaffir Lime Peel, Coriander, Cumin, Cardamom Seeds, Soya Bean, Wheat, Pepper.
Cooked Noodles contains: Water, Wheat Flour, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- Contains cashew. May contain peanuts.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Instructions: Chilled: 800W 5 mins / 900W 4 mins
Pierce film lid.
Heat on full power.
Stir before serving.
Instructions: Chilled: 5 mins Remove film lid. Heat a lightly oiled heavy based frying pan or wok. Transfer the meal into the wok and stir fry over a medium heat, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
- For best results microwave heat. Remove outer sleeve.
- When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
- Important Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand to regain its rigidity.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.Small children can choke on nuts.This product can contain small fibres which come from the lemongrass and lime leaves.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (384g**)|
|Energy||359kJ / 85kcal||1377kJ / 327kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019