- Energy481kJ 113kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1604 kJ 378kcal
- Toasted flakes of golden corn
- Let your bowl shine with Kellogg's Corn Flakes. Made with the finest golden corn and toasted to perfection, every spoonful tastes as good as your first. Whether you eat them with warm milk or cold milk, with fruit or no fruit; enjoy them your way!
- Every Kellogg's Corn Flake starts as a single grain of corn, grown at its best for us in more than 140 days of sunshine. As the pioneering product for Kellogg, Corn Flakes has been the original and the best since 1906. With its unbeatable taste and crunch, there truly isn't any other cornflake like it. A true legend in the cereal world.
- Source: independent survey by MMR, June 2016, tested against 85% of the flakes products in UK/ROI. Online survey with 1,000.
- This pack is sold by weight not volume, settling of contents may occur during transit.
By appointment to HM The Queen Purveyors of Cereals Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited
- Contains Vitamin D - Important for healthy bones
- Helps release energy
- Contains folic acid
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Halal - HFA approved
- Pack size: 450g
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of bones
Maize, Sugar, Barley Malt, Flavouring, Salt, Vitamins & Minerals: Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
Store in a dry place
Number of uses
15 15 Yummy 30g Servings!
Card - Widely Recycled Box
Name and address
- Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited,
- M16 0PU.
- Our Promise to You
- We pride ourselves on bringing you our very best in every bowl, that's why we don't make cereal for anyone else.
- If you have any comments or queries we would love to hear from you:
- By Phone: UK: 0800 626066 ROI: 1800 626066
- (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
- By E-mail: www.kelloggsconsumercare.co.uk
- By Post:
- Kellogg's Consumer Services,
- P.O. Box 356,
- WA4 6XY.
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||Per 30g serving|
|Energy||1604 kJ 378kcal||481 kJ 113 kcal|
|Fat||0.9 g||0.3 g|
|of which saturates||0.2 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||84 g||25 g|
|of which sugars||8 g||2.4 g|
|Fibre||3 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||7 g||2.1 g|
|Salt||1.13 g||0.34 g|
|Vitamin D||4.2µg (83)||1.3µg (25)|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.91mg (83)||0.28mg (25)|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.2mg (83)||0.35mg (25)|
|Niacin||13mg (83)||4.0mg (25)|
|Vitamin B6||1.2mg (83)||0.35mg (25)|
|Folic Acid||166µg (83)||50.0µg (25)|
|Vitamin B12||2.1µg (83)||0.63µg (25)|
|Iron||8.0mg (57)||2.4mg (17)|
|(%NRV) = % Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019