- Red French Wine
- M. Chapoutier, founded in 1808, cultivates its vines respecting the balance of nature. This gives full expression to the complexity of the soil and to the grape variety. With gastronomy in mind, our aim is to produce wine which will combine perfectly with food.
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Nice garnet red colour with aromas of red fruits and spices such as liquorice and grey pepper
Region of Origin
The Rhone Valley
Type of Closure
Grenache, Shiraz/Syrah, Mourvèdre, Carignan
- Michel Chapoutier often uses concrete tank for its wines. Concrete tank allows micro-oxigenation and gives a better expression of the fruit. For the Côtes du Rhône Villages we use 100% concrete for fermentation and 1 month ageing in concrete as well.
- Independent and family-owned. Members of Chapoutier family have been in the Rhône since 1808. Polydor Chapoutier was the first to buy vines. Michel Chapoutier took over the domain in 1990 and represents now the 7th generation. Fascinating character, charismatic and passionate. He is full of energy and ideas, always active. He is a lover of the terroir: he always tries to find the best terroirs around the world.
- In its southern reaches, the Côtes du Rhône Villages wine region spreads across the Rhône's terraces and alluvial plains, not to mention the slopes of various hills, atop which so many small villages are perched.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 5 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of France
Name and address
- M. Chapoutier.,
- 26600 Tain.,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016