- IPA Single Malt Whisky
- To finish our IPA Experiment whisky we had to create a new craft beer. Working in collaboration with brewer Seb Jones, three new beers were created in total, ranging in strength. The flavours, picked for it's ability to imbue our oak casks with extra hoppy winner was beer no. 2: the more traditional IPA craft beer. This malt is proof that remarkable feats can be achieved when great people get together.
- The first single malt scotch whisky finished in IPA craft beer casks. In the first experiment of its kind, Malt Master Brian Kinsman, an entrepreneurial Kinsman collaborated with Seb Jones, an entrepreneurial Speyside brewer, to create a new craft IPA and pioneer the way for a new kind of single malt scotch whisky.
- Brewed in bespoke craft IPA barrels, this expression is imbued with unique zesty citrus notes of ripe green apple, William's pear and spring blossom. Complemented by the subtle tang of fresh hops followed by a long lasting sweetness.
- For 20 years William Grant nurtured a dream to make the ‘best dram in the valley'. With the help of his family, he finally achieved that vision.
- In the summer of 1886, with his seven sons and two daughters by his side, William set out to fulfil a lifelong ambition. Together they began building his Distillery by hand, stone by stone. After a single year of work it was ready and William named it Glenfiddich, Gaelic for Valley of the Deer.
- William's passion, determination and pioneering spirit continues to guide us today. Glenfiddich is one of the few single malt distilleries to remain entirely family owned and is now the World's Most Awarded Single Malt Scotch Whisky, a true reflection of our founder's innovative nature, passed down through the generations.
- India pale ale cask finish, zesty & hoppy
- Pack size: 70cl
- Colour: Rich golden. Nose: An elegant harmony of fresh green apple, William's pear and spring blossom. Complemented with aromatic hops and fresh herbs. Taste: Vibrant with a zesty citrus note followed by creamy vanilla and a hint of fresh hops. Finish: Enduring sweetness with an echo of green hops
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Our best minds got together to discover the perfect complement to this already extraordinary expression. And this is what they discovered.
- Step 1 Use a clean Glenfiddich IPA glass.
- Step 2 Add a large ball of ice, measuring 55mm.
- Step 3 Pour the preferred measure of Glenfiddich IPA.
- Step 4 Peel a 2in slice of blood orange peel and run it around the rim of the glass.
- Step 5 Give the peel a little twist and drop it into the glass
- Step 6 Serve on a Glenfiddich IPA beer mat.
- Try running a twist of blood orange around the rim of your glass and drink. The orange will complement the zesty notes and showcase the sweetness of the whisky.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019