Ogx Niacin&Caffeine Conditioner 385Ml
- Fight Fallout + Niacin3 & Caffeine Conditioner 2
- Fight Fallout*
- *Using the 3-step OGX Niacin ³ & Caffeine system of shampoo, conditioner and spray in a brushing test that measures breakage, compared to a non-conditioning shampoo.
- Why You Want It. Combat hair fall out with this balancing blend to help give your strands the strength they need to stand their ground against daily damage and breakage.
- Beauty pure and simple
- Pack size: 385ml
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide**, Caffeine, Lactic Acid, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palm) Fruit Extract, Menthol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PEG-7 Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Laureth-7, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum/Fragrance, Citronellol, **Derivative of Niacin
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in USA
Preparation and Usage
- Directions For Use... After shampooing, apply conditioner generously to hair, working through to ends. Wait 3-5 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly.
Name and address
- OGX Beauty Ltd.,
- SL6 3UG.
- Vogue International,
- 2600 McCormick Drive, Suite 320,
- SL6 3UG.
- SL6 3UG.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. For best results use in conjunction with other OGX products.
385 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016