- Energy1104kJ 265kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1254kJ / 302kcal
- Beef burgers with seasoning.
- Expertly selected cuts of beef give our quarter pounder burgers the perfect juicy texture. For a twist on a classic American quarter pounder, why not try them in a brioche bun paired with crisp lettuce, blue cheese and caramelised onion.
Beef (95%), Water, Potato Starch, Salt, Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Sugar, Cayenne Pepper Extract, Pepper Extract.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25-27 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-27 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: From frozen: For best results grill from frozen. Place under a pre-heated grill for 18-20 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One burger (88g**)|
|Energy||1254kJ / 302kcal||1104kJ / 265kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016