- Energy489kJ 118kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 392kJ / 95kcal
- Pinot Noir. Central Otago. Wine of New Zealand
- A classic example of a subtle and smooth Pinot Noir from the experts at Villa Maria, New Zealand’s most awarded winery. Sourced from the mountainous Central Otago region, this wine shows an elegant concentration of juicy red fruit aromas and a long, velvet smooth finish.
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains egg and sulphites.Contains Sulphites, Contains Egg
- This subtle and smooth wine is a classic example of a concentrated, elegant Pinot Noir displaying pronounced red fruit aromas and a lengthy finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The grapes were hand-harvested in mid-April, destemmed and underwent cold maceration prior to fermentation with indigenous and cultured yeasts. The wine was gently pressed to barrel where it stayed until blending 10 months later. The wine was racked from barrel, gently fined and filtered prior to bottling.
- In keeping with the highest quality philosophy of the Tesco Finest range, Tesco has teamed up with New Zealand's most awarded winery, Villa Maria, to produce the finest Central Otago Pinot Noir.
- The fruits come from vineyards in the mountainous Central Otago region of New Zealand
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Store in a cool dry place.
Wine of New Zealand
Number of uses
Bottle. Glass widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||100g contains||one glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||392kJ / 95kcal||489kJ / 118kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019