Finca Las Moras Malbec 75Cl
- Malbec - Red Argentinian Wine
- You Being You.
- Being authentic is what makes us different, genuine and unique. So unique as Finca Las Moras Varietals. Young, fresh, fruit-driven wines. A soft, medium to full bodied wine with a ripe red fruit flavour and an elegant touch of smoke and vanilla.
- Wine of Argentina
- Argentina's national beverage
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2013 - Argentine Wine Producer of the Year
- Selections Mondiales Des Vins 2010 - Best Producer
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2008 - Argentine Wine Producer of the Year
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2005 - Argentine Wine Producer of the Year
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- A soft, medium to full bodied wine with a ripe red fruit flavour and an elegant touch of smoke and vanilla.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- It offers an innovative proposal and it is mainly defined by its high quality wine production with international style.
- Finca Las Moras was born in 1992 as an experimental winery at the foothills of the Andes range, in the province of San Juan in Argentina. After studies, trials, passion, and along the years, it has become the first premium quality winery of San Juan.
- The wine region of San Juan covers the administrative area of the same name in the north-western corner of Argentina. The province sits between Mendoza and La Rioja, and is almost entirely contained within the mountainous foothills of the Andes.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Argentina
Preparation and Usage
- Ideal complement to rare meat, barbecues and pasta dishes with tomato spicy sauce. Best served between 16°C and 18°C.
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Finca Las Moras.
- Est. A-71058,
- M44 6BD,
- M44 6BD,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016