- Energy892kJ 213kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1189kJ / 284kcal
- Slices of onions coated in a crisp beer batter.
- Whole rings of onion in a beer batter for a crisp crunch
Onion (43%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Beer (Barley), Maize Flour, Raising Agents (Sodium Carbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Salt, Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Yeast, Flavouring, Sugar.
- Contains gluten and wheat. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen. 220°C/ Fan 200°C/ Gas 7 16-18 mins Place on in a single layer on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 16-18 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking. Cook from frozen 18mins
Instructions: Deep fry from frozen. Fry in hot oil (190°C) for 2-3 minutes. Drain well before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||3 typical onion rings (75g**)|
|Energy||1189kJ / 284kcal||892kJ / 213kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019