- Energy2380kJ 567kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1190kJ / 284kcal
- A wood fired sourdough pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese, spianata pork salami, ventricina pork salami, 'nduja paste and pul biber chilli flakes.
- A hand stretched sourdough base topped with a duo of salamis, 'Nduja sausage and Pul Biber chilli. We select the freshest ingredients to give our pizzas flavour, starting with the tomato sauce, made using crushed tomatoes and fresh basil. On top, two spicy salamis, Spianata Piccante and Ventricina, are balanced by creamy mozzarella, while fiery 'Nduja sausage and Pul Biber chilli give a kick. Our base is made from fine 00 flour and sourdough starter, slowly fermented to give a crisp, 'eggshell' crust. It’s then expertly hand stretched and baked in a wood fired oven for charred pockets of flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Tomato, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Water, Tomato Purée, Spianata Piccante Salami (4%), Ventricina Salami (4%), 'Nduja Paste (3.5%), Rapeseed Oil, Semolina (Wheat), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sourdough Culture, Salt, Yeast, Pul Biber Chilli Flakes, Basil. Spianata Piccante Salami contains: Pork, Salt, Chilli Powder, Dextrose, Chilli, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Fennel, Black Pepper, Marsala Wine, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite). Ventricina Salami contains: Pork, Salt, Chilli Powder, Dextrose, Chilli, Black Pepper, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Fennel, Marsala Wine, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite). 'Nduja Paste contains: Pork, Chilli Pepper, Salt, Paprika, Smoked Paprika, Dextrose, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate), Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite). Sourdough Culture contains: Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Water, Malted Wheat Flour.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7 8-10 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 8-10 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 14-16 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 14-16 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including cardboard disc.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pizza (200g)|
|Energy||1190kJ / 284kcal||2380kJ / 567kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019