- Rioja - Red Spanish Wine
- Cune Gran Reserva is produced by the fifth generation of the founders of CVNE, mainly from handpicked Tempranillo grapes. It ages for a minimum of twenty four months in French and American oak casks followed by a further ageing of at least thirty six months in bottle prior to its release.
- CVNE was founded in Haro in 1879.
- The company has been in the hands of the same family ever since.
- Wine of Spain
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Perfect balance between ripe black fruits and aromas that come from the oak ageing such as vanilla and toffee. The palate is very smooth with a balsamic and fruity finish.
Compania Vinicola del Norte de Espana
Type of Closure
Tempranillo, Graciano, Mazuelo
- Made from hand selected grapes from our vineyards in Rioja Alta. The colour and structure is obtained after alcoholic and fermentation maceration. The malolactic fermentation makes the wine suitable for mature ageing in American and French oaks. Then the wine is aged for 18 months.
- CVNE, Compañía Vinícola del Norte del España (the Northern Spanish Wine Company), was founded in 1879 in the town of Haro in Rioja. CVNE was founded by two brothers and today is still controlled by the direct descendants of the founding family. Since its inception, CVNE has been focused on the production and ageing of wines and now comprises four wineries: CVNE, Imperial, Vina Real and Contino.
- The 545 hectares of vineyards that CVNE owns account for 50% of the company's production, and are distributed between the two subregions of Rioja Alta and Rioja Alavesa, an area of calcareous clay soils, ferrous clay and alluvial soils, under the influence of the Atlantic and Mediterranean climates.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 5 years
Produced in Spain
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Hatch Mansfield
- New Bank House
- 1 Brockenhurst Road
- SL5 9DJ
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019