Jeyes Fluid 1 Litre
- Fluid Outdoor Cleaner
- This approval is granted under the Diseases of Animals (Approved Disinfectants) Orders made by the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs in England, Scottish ministers in Scotland and Welsh ministers in Wales.
- The contents of this container are guaranteed by the manufacturer to be of the same composition and quality as the sample submitted for approval testing. For confirmation of continuing approval refer to the Defra list of approved disinfectants at
- For full details go to www.jeyesfluid.co.uk/jeyesrhs
- Purchase necessary & internet access required.
- This disinfectant has been approved for disinfection of inanimate surfaces where an approved product is required to be used under the control legislation for the following specific disease(s) orders;
- Poultry diseases including avian influenza, influenza of avian origin in mammals, Newcastle disease, paramyxovirus at a dilution rate of one part of this preparation plus 20 parts of water;
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Manufacturers of Hygiene Products Jeyes Group Ltd., Thetford, Norfolk
- Clears paths, patios & driveways
- Disinfects pet housing
- Unblocks drains
- Cleans pots & greenhouses
- Kills 99.9% germs
- Pack size: 1litre
Jeyes Fluid contains amongst other ingredients: 5-15% Soap, Disinfectants
Preparation and Usage
- Fight Dirty in minutes to:
- Clear & Disinfect Paths, Patios & Driveways - from all traces of dirt, mould, algae & fungi stains. N.B. Test on a small area first.
- 1. Dilute Jeyes Fluid (see table below) according to the type of surface.
- 2. Leave for 30 minutes.
- 3. Scrub with a yard brush then rinse off with water.
- Deodorise & Neutralise Outdoor Drains - weekly whilst removing grease & dirt.
- Application: Pour Jeyes Fluid neat into outdoor drain & rinse thoroughly.
- Clean Greenhouses, Plant Pots & Tools - Create a healthy environment for your plants to grow, clean your greenhouse twice a year.
- 1. Remove or cover all plants.
- 2. Dilute Jeyes Fluid (see table below).
- Greenhouse - Wash & rinse immediately.
- Plants pots - Soak for 30 minutes & rinse.
- Tools - Apply & leave for 5 minutes before rinsing off.
- Clean & Freshen Waterbutts - Clean waterbutts twice a year to prevent slime building up.
- Application: See dilution table below.
- Disinfect Animal Housing/Equine - Protects pets from harmful pests & bacteria (including streptococcus equi that can cause Strangles in horses).
- Regularly clean kennels, hutches, stables & pigeon lofts to neutralise odours.
- 1. Remove all contents.
- 2. Wash down using diluted Jeyes Fluid (see table below).
- 3. Return bedding & animals to a Dry, Well Ventilated home.
- Kill Avian Influenza/Bird Flu - Disinfect surfaces against Avian Influenza, Paramyxovirus virus & Newcastle disease.
- 1. Remove excess soil.
- 2. Dilute Jeyes Fluid (see table below) & apply via watering can.
- 3. Leave for 20 minutes before rinsing off.
- Dilution Table for Aforementioned Tasks
- Clear paths & disinfect patios not tarmac (inc. after pet fouling): Jeyes Fluid (ml) 150, Water (ml) 5000
- Clean light coloured stone: Jeyes Fluid (ml) 50, Water (ml) 5000
- Clear & disinfect tarmac only (inc. after pet fouling) Jeyes Fluid (ml) 125, Water (ml) 5000
- Deodorises drains: Jeyes Fluid (ml) Neat, Water (ml) -
- Greenhouses, cold-frames, cloches, seed boxes & plant pots (cleaning): Jeyes Fluid (ml) 35, Water (ml) 5000
- Garden tools (cleaning): Jeyes Fluid (ml) 10, Water (ml) 5000
- Waterbutts (cleaning): Jeyes Fluid (ml) 15, Water (ml) 5000
- Waterbutts (freshen water): Jeyes Fluid (ml) 5, Water (ml) W/butt
- Disinfects animal housing (kennels, hutches, stables & pigeon lofts): Jeyes Fluid (ml) 125, Water (ml) 5000
- Kills Avian 'flu (H5N1), Paramyxovirus & Newcastle disease: Jeyes Fluid (ml) 250, Water (ml) 5000
Name and address
- Jeyes Limited,
- Brunel Way,
- IP24 1HF.
- Jeyes Limited,
- Brunel Way,
- IP24 1HF.
- 01842 757575
1 Litres ℮
JEYES FLUID 1 LITRE
DANGER SAFETY 1. Outdoor use only do not use indoors. 2. Use away from pets, especially cats & fish. 3. If spilt wash area immediately with cold water. 4. Store in a warm place, protect from frost. 5. Formula may stain, soften plastics or discolour brick & paintwork. 6. Do not exceed recommended concentrations. 7. Avoid contact of product with plant life. 8. Use only as directed. DANGER Contains: 4-chloro-m-cresol and Tar Acids. Harmful if swallowed or in contact with skin. Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic reaction. Causes serious eye damage. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016