Hardys Crest Shiraz 75Cl
- Shiraz - Red Australian Wine
- To find out more, join us on Facebook/hardyswineuk
- Thomas Hardy's pioneering spirit and passion for winemaking spans five generations and is at the heart of our outstanding range of Hardys Wines.
- This range of wines was created to continue the tradition and passion of the Hardys family, and have been expertly crafted by our winemakers to create wines that are rich and full-bodied with good depth of flavour.
- A rich, full-bodied wine with flavours of blackcurrant, chocolate and spice, complemented by hints of fine oak and a long finish - perfect with lamb shanks.
- Wine of South Eastern Australia
- Hardys Wines. Winner of over 2500 - International Awards in 10 Years
- Hardys Wines.. Winner of 36 International Gold Awards 2015
- Hardys Consumer Superbrand for 3 Consecutive Years - 2014, 2015, 2016 - Consumer Superbrands UK
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Eggs, Milk, Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Contains: Eggs, Milk, Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- A rich, full-bodied red wine with flavours of blackcurrant and chocolate, complemented by hints of fine oak, spice and a long finish
Region of Origin
South Eastern Australia
Type of Closure
- Light oak influence using fine oak shavings during fermentation, matched with French and American oak adjuncts during maturation.
- Thomas Hardy's pioneering spirit and passion for winemaking spans five generations and is at the heart of our outstanding range of Hardys wines.
- Hot summers followed by early rains and some milder weather provide a long ripening season for the grapes. Long vintages allow winemakers to pick grapes at optimum maturity, resulting in wines that show intense colour, vibrant flavours and rich, full palates.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Wine of Australia
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Accolade Wines Ltd.,
- KT13 8TB,
- Accolade Wines Ltd,
- KT13 8TB,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016