- Gluten Free Potato Gnocchi Specifically Formulated for Coeliacs
- Sulphites, gluten, wheat, and lactose free
- Pack size: 500g
Rehydrated Potato Flakes (85%), Rice Flour (11%), Potato Starch, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid, Preservative: Sorbic Acid
- Free From: Gluten, Lactose, Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites, Wheat
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated for max 3 days.Store at room temperature in a cool place.
Product of Italy
Preparation and Usage
- Cooking instructions: empty the gnocchi into a large saucepan of boiling salted water, drain as soon as they float to surface and add sauce to taste.
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
- DO NOT PERFORATE THE PACKAGE.
Name and address
- Bioalimenta S.r.l.,
- 66015 Fara San Martino (CH),
|Typical Values||Per 100g:|
|of which saturates||0 g|
|of which sugars||1 g|
DO NOT PERFORATE THE PACKAGE.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020