Tesco 4 Cheese And Bacon Breaded Chicken Kievs 500G
- Energy1228kJ 294kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 998.60kJ (239.30kcal)
- Chopped and shaped chicken breast with a smoked bacon with added water and cheese filling in a breadcrumb coating.
- Classic chicken kievs are a real family favourite and it's easy to see why. Fuss free, quick cooking for hungry tummies at teatime. These kievs are made with 100% breast meat coated in crispy breadcrumbs and have a rich, creamy cheese & bacon centre. Cook from frozen in just 30 minutes. Make a teatime treat with herby new potatoes and petits pois or for simple suppers team your kievs with potato waffles, frozen peas and a dollop of tomato ketchup. This product is made with 100% chopped and shaped chicken breast with no artificial flavours or colours.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (54%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Smoked Bacon With Added Water (2%)(Pork, Water, Salt, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)), Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (2%)(Milk, Salt, Rennet, Starter Culture), Onion, Single Cream (Milk), Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk)(Curd (Milk)[Milk, Cream (Milk), Starter Culture], Salt), Yeast, Salt, Cornflour, Pork Gelatine, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Lactic Acid), Dextrose, Emulsifier (Trisodium Citrate, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum, Calcium Lactate), Antioxidant (Tartaric Acid), Processing Aid (Calcium Sulphate, Calcium Silicate, Carbon Dioxide), Raising Agent (Ammonium Bicarbonate), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Enzymes, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Bicarbonate)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 28-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One kiev (123g**)|
|Energy||998.60kJ (239.30kcal)||1228.28kJ (294.34kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016