- V.S.O.P. La Cognac de Napoleon
- 2016 Gold Medal San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2015 Silver Medal San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2015 Silver Medal BTI Ratings and Competition (89 Rating)
- VSOP (Very Superior Old Pale) is a blend of several crus with a perfect balance between Fins Bois, Grande and Petite Champagnes at the peak of their aromatic potential to bring a delicate bouquet and excellent balance of oak and exotic flavours. Courvoisier VSOP is the perfect after dinner accompaniment, try it paired with your favourite coffee & chocolate, in a liqueur coffee or in an espresso martini.
- “Very smooth with an excellent balance of oak and floral flavours that can be fully appreciated neat or mixed with ice and water, it's also excellent in long drinks.” - Patrice Pinet, Master Blender
- Courvoisier Espresso Martini
- 30ml Courvoisier VSOP
- 15ml Coffee Liqueur
- 30ml Espresso (cooled)
- 10ml Sugar syrup
- In a Boston shaker, add 35ml of Courvoisier VSOP, 15ml of coffee liqueur, 30ml of cooled espresso, and 10ml of sugar syrup. Add ice. Shake for 8 seconds and fine strain into a coupette glass. Garnish with three coffee beans.
- Taste the Golden age of Paris with Courvoisier, Le Cognac de Napoleon
- Pack size: 35cl
- As you would expect from the cognac brand that toasted the spectacular opening of the Eiffel Tower in 1889, Courvoisier® of exuberant, rich and complex aromas
Product of France
Name and address
- Produced and bottled by:
- 16200 Jarnac,
- Maxxium UK Ltd,
- Maxxium House,
- Castle Business Park,
- FK9 4RT.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019