Senocalm Irritable Bowel 20 Tablets
- Simethicone & Peppermint Oil IBS Relief & Prevention
- Senocalm capsules are used to relieve and prevent bloating feeling and gas-related symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) like painful cramps, pressure, fullness, and indigestion.
- Helps prevent IBS symptoms reoccuring
- Gas related symptoms
- Bloating and discomfort
- Painful spasms and cramps
- Gentle on the body
125mg Simethicone, Peppermint Oil, Gelatin Capsule
Keep Senocalm capsules in the original packaging at room temperature (15-25°C).
Preparation and Usage
- Direction for Use
- Take Senocalm capsules with a glass of water, after a meal or before you go to bed. The capsules can be taken three times a day, however, if you forget to take a dose, Do Not Take a Double Dose. The capsules can also be used to prevent bloating. See your Doctor if you think you have IBS symptoms so they can try to determine the cause
- Age: Adults and children aged 14 years and older, Capsules per dose 2-3 Capsules, Maximum capsules per day 9 Capsules
- Age: Children aged 6 to 14 years, Capsules per dose 1 Capsule, Maximum capsules per day 3 Capsules
- Read the patient information leaflet carefully before using the product.
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- HU8 7DS.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS FOR ORAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use the Senocalm capsules after the expiry date as printed on the blister and outer box. This product is not intended to relieve constipation or diarrhoea.
20 x Capsules
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016