- Simethicone & Peppermint Oil IBS Relief & Prevention
- - Contains simethicone
- - Helps relieve and prevent gas related symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) like painful spasms and cramps
- - Helps relieve and prevent bloating and discomfort
- - Gentle on the body
- - Senocalm is a medical device. Always read the instructions.
- Senocalm capsules are used to relieve and prevent bloating feeling and gas-related symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) like painful cramps, pressure, fullness and indigestion.
- Gas related symptoms
- Bloating and discomfort
- Painful spasms and cramps
125mg Simethicone, Peppermint Oil, Gelatin Capsule
Keep Senocalm capsules in the original packaging at room temperature (15-25°C).
Preparation and Usage
- Direction for Use
- Take Senocalm capsules with a glass of water, after a meal or before you go to bed. The capsules can be taken three times a day, however, if you forget to take a dose, Do Not Take a Double Dose. The capsules can also be used to prevent bloating. See your Doctor if you think you have IBS symptoms so they can try to determine the cause
- Age: Adults and children aged 14 years and older, Capsules per dose 2-3 Capsules, Maximum capsules per day 9 Capsules
- Age: Children aged 6 to 14 years, Capsules per dose 1 Capsule, Maximum capsules per day 3 Capsules
- Read the patient information leaflet carefully before using the product.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- HU8 7DS.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS FOR ORAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use the Senocalm capsules after the expiry date as printed on the blister and outer box. This product is not intended to relieve constipation or diarrhoea.
20 x Capsules
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019