- Energy934kJ 225kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 934.00kJ (224.50kcal)
- Boneless pork loin steaks.
- Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Lightly oil and season steaks. Pre-heat grill to high and place steaks under grill for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from grill and rest on a warm plate for 5 minutes.
Instructions: Pan fry. Lightly oil and season steaks. Heat a dry frying pan until hot and cook steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side on a medium/high heat. Remove from pan and rest on a warm plate for 5 minutes.
- Remove all packaging and rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before cooking.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat
- To enjoy your steaks at their best, take our of the fridge and remove packaging 10 minutes before cooking.Tip - When cooking, add vegetables to the pan with a little oil for extra flavour.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||One pork loin steak (100g)||-|
|Energy||934.00kJ (224.50kcal)||934.00kJ (224.50kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016