Tilda Pulses And Rice Chick Pea 140G
- Energy580kJ 139kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 416kJ/99kcal
- Pulses & Rice Chickpea, Harissa & Lemon with Steamed Basmati Rice
- For recipe inspiration visit www.tilda.com or follow us on Facebook
- Voted by over 10,000 consumers in a recent survey by Kantar TNS as Product of the Year 2018: Healthy Food Category, our award-winning Pulses & Rice recipes are a delicious & convenient light meal or snack, perfect for lunch time. Each variant is inspired by a global cuisine that typically uses pulses & rice and provides a source of plant-based protein as well as 1 of your 5 a day.
- Inspired by Moroccan cuisine, we've combined chickpeas with the finest Basmati rice together with Harissa paste and a dash of lemon. Perfect on its own at lunch time, or served with a salad or grilled meat.
- All variants provide 1 of your 5 a day, a source of protein and are free from gluten and dairy. Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
- Genuine goodness
- 1 of your 5 a day
- Ready in 1 minute
- Source of protein and fibre
- Gluten and dairy free
- Pack size: 140g
- Source of protein
- Source of fibre
Cooked Basmati Rice (39%), Chickpeas (29%), Passata, Onions, Tomatoes, Sunflower Oil, Rose Harissa Paste (1.9%), Tomato Paste, Spinach, Garlic, Flower Honey, Lemon Juice (0.7%), Dukkah Spice Mix, Salt, Natural Flavouring, Natural Colour (Paprika Extract)
- Free From: Dairy, Gluten
Once opened keep refrigerated., Use within 2 days.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Take care when handling the heated pouch. Microwave ovens may vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Microwave (From Ambient): Squeeze sides, tear strip, microwave 800W 1 min
- Stir Fry (From Ambient): Stir fry for 3 mins, serve & enjoy.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK from local and imported ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Heat for 1 minute, or alternatively can also be eaten cold
Number of uses
Not Recyclable Pouch
Name and address
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
140 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 140g serving|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.6g|
|of which sugars||2.0g||2.8g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019