You Will Need:
2 Medium Eggs and 60g Dairy Free Spread (alternatlvely, use unsalted butter or margarine instead of the dairy free spread).
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/ Gas 4.
2. Line the base and sides of a 7 inch square baking tin with greaseproof paper making sure the paper sticks out 2.5cm (1 inch) above the rim of the tin.
3. Melt the dairy free alternative in a small microwavable bowl.
4. Empty the brownie mix into a large bowl and add the eggs and melted spread to the mix. Using a wooden spoon mix until the batter is smooth and glossy.
5. Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 18 minutes for a gooey brownie and 22 minutes for a firmer brownie.
6. Once baked, leave in the tray for 10 minutes to cool before removing and serving.