- Flavoured Green Tea with added Selenium
- For the tea drinker who wants a healthy yet tasty cuppa, our new Super Teas range is the perfect range for you.
- Our master blenders have cleverly blended our smooth mint green tea with the important mineral selenium to help protect cells from oxidative stress.
- So go on, pop the kettle on and raise a cup to good health!
- At Tetley, we are committed to ensuring better lives of the people who grow and pick it, just as much as the people who drink it.
- We are committed to working with the Rainforest Alliance and The Ethical Tea Partnership, supporting projects that help benefit tea growing communities and the environment.
- Tetley is one of the founding members of the Ethical Tea Partnership, helping to create a thriving, global tea industry that is socially fair and environmentally sustainable.
You've got to earn the right to be called Tetley. That's why we've spent more than 180 years crafting the perfect cuppa, so you know that Tetley tea bags will deliver a great cup of tea.
- Soothing and wonderfully refreshing, Tetley Super Mint Green Tea with added selenium, helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidant stress
Green Tea** (82%), Natural Mint Flavouring (12%), Peppermint Leaves (5%), Selenium, **Minimum 100% Green Tea from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Farms
Store me in a cool, dry place to keep my great taste.
Preparation and Usage
- For the perfect cup of Tetley Green Tea, use nearly-boiling water and brew for 1-2 minutes. To sweeten, add honey or sugar but always best enjoy without milk.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tata Global Beverages GB Ltd,
- 325 Oldfield Lane North,
- UB6 0AZ.
- So, how was your cuppa?
- Questions, comments, feedback, love-letters to Gaffer - we'd be chuffed to hear from you.
- Tata Global Beverages GB Ltd.,
- Freepost HA4175,
- UB6 0BR.
20 x 40g ℮ Tea Bags
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per 225ml serving|
|Energy||4kJ / 1kcal||9kJ / 2kcal|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
|of which sugars||0g||0g|
|Selenium||7µg (13% of NRV)*||16µg (29% of NRV)*|
|*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019