Guylian Chocolate Seashells 375G
- Filled Belgian Chocolates (Praliné 65%)
- Project Seashore
- Every time you buy Guylian Chocolates you are supporting Project Seashore, an international Marine Conservation Organization.
- 'Saving the seashores means saving the seas.'
- The Guylian Quality Signature
- Each Guylian Belgian Chocolate has the artist's G signature. This is our quality guarantee that you will have a superior chocolate experience.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Kosher - D
- Pack size: 375g
Sugar, Hazelnuts, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Cocoa Solids: Chocolate 48% min., Milk Chocolate 34% min., White Chocolate 25% min, Milk Solids: Milk Chocolate 22% min, White Chocolate 30% min
- May Contain: Wheat, Nuts
Keep dry 18°C/65°F
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Belgium
Name and address
- Chocolaterie Guylian N.V.,
- Europark-OOST 1,
- 9100 Sint-Niklaas,
375 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g|
|of which saturates||16 g|
|of which sugars||50 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016