Guylian Chocolate Seashells 375G
- Filled Belgian Chocolates
- Project Seahorse
- Every time you buy Guylian Chocolates you are supporting Project Seahorse, an international Marine Conservation Organization.
- Finest Belgian Chocolates with Hazelnut Praliné Filling
- Chocolaterie Guylian was created in 1967 by Guy & Liliane who joined their names by passion for chocolate and love. They created for the first time chocolate in the shape of seashells and the Sea Horse became the brand's icon.
- Today, Guylian Chocolates are still made with the same craftsmanship and passion to provide the ultimate Belgian Chocolate taste experience for chocolate lovers. Enjoy the finest Belgian Chocolates with 100% pure cocoa butter, filled with Original Praliné, made with roasted hazelnuts in copper kettles following the original recipe of the founders.
- Each Guylian Chocolate is marked with the Guylian G, our quality signature that guarantees that our chocolates meet the exacting Belgian chocolate making standards.
- The world's favourite Belgian chocolates
- Kosher - D
- Pack size: 375g
Sugar, Hazelnuts (23%), Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Cocoa Solids: Chocolate 48% minimum, Milk Chocolate 31% minimum, White Chocolate 25% minimum, Milk Solids: Milk Chocolate 23% minimum, White Chocolate 29% minimum
- May contain other Tree Nuts, Wheat and Soya
- May Contain: Soya, Tree Nuts, Wheat
- Lifestyle Other Text: No alcohol
Keep dry 18°C/65°F
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Belgium
Name and address
- Chocolaterie Guylian N.V.,
- Europark-Oost 1,
- 9100 Sint-Niklaas,
375 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100 g|
|of which saturates||14 g|
|of which sugars||48 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019