- Individual Sachets of Creamy Tikka Masala Sauce, aromatic Tikka Masala Paste and Whole Spices.
- For more recipe inspiration, visit: www.Pataks.co.uk
- Our New Patak's range helps you to create your own Authentic Indian curry in 3 simple steps. Each pack contains Whole Spices for fragrance and aroma, Patak's Spice Paste for depth of flavour, and a Base sauce to finish off the curry.
- For three generations, our family has been proud to share our passion for the exciting flavours of India, sourcing and blending some of the highest quality spices to our own secret recipe.
- We hope you enjoy our new Punjabi Tikka Masala - a feast for the senses every time.
- Indian Origins
- This Tikka Masala is inspired by the region of Punjab in Northern India, a region famous for its rich and creamy curries. The whole spices chosen to complement this dish are typical of the curries in the Punjab region: Cumin seeds, Dried Red Chilli, Fenugreek Leaf, Green Cardamom and Bay leaf
- Our Patak's Spice Pastes are made using a blend of carefully selected spices from an original family recipe, making it easy for you to create a delicious curry.
- Patak's Spice Pastes are available to buy separately in Tikka Masala, Korma, Rogan Josh and more
- If you've enjoyed this Punjabi Tikka Masala, why not try the rest of our 3 Step range?
- Now available in: South Indian Madras, Keralan Korma
- Create a rich, creamy curry with hints of cumin and bay leaf
- Chilli rating - medium - 2
- No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 313g
Tikka Masala Sauce (77%) [Water, Onion Purée, Single Cream (13%) (Milk), Concentrated Tomato Paste, Tomatoes [contains Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)], Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Modified Maize Starch, Ground Cashew Nuts, Salt, Colour (Paprika Extract), Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid)], Tikka Masala Paste (22%) [Water, Ground Spices [Turmeric, Paprika, Cumin (0.2%), Coriander, Spices, Mustard Powder], Rapeseed Oil, Tamarind Pulp [Water, Tamarind, Salt, Acid (Acetic Acid)], Salt, Maize Flour, Acids (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid), Garlic Powder, Dried Fenugreek Leaf (0.1%), Cumin Seed (0.1%), Paprika Extract, Dried Coriander Leaf], Whole Spices (1%) [Cumin Seeds (0.3%), Dried Red Chilli (0.3%), Green Cardamon (0.2%), Dried Bay Leaves (0.1%), Dried Fenugreek Leaf (0.1%)]
- May also contain Peanuts, other Nuts, Gluten-containing Cereals, Soya & Sulphites
- May Contain: Cereals Containing Gluten, Nuts, Peanuts, Soya, Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Store in a cool, dry place., Once opened, use immediately.
Origin Free Text
Packed in Poland with components from Thailand, UK and Poland
Preparation and Usage
- 3 Simple Steps
- 1 Gently Fry the Whole Spices in Oil
- 2 Add the Patak's Spice Paste
- 3 Stir in the Base Sauce and Simmer
- This product be cooked.
Number of uses
2 Average Serving Size: 156 g, Average Servings per Pack: 2
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- AB World Foods Ltd.,
- WN7 5RS,
- Guarantee: If you haven't enjoyed this product, please contact us quoting the code on the lid.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- AB World Foods Ltd.,
- WN7 5RS,
- UK: 0800 0195 617
- ROI: 0044 800 0195 617
313 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per serving|
|Energy||613kJ / 148kcal||956kJ / 231kcal|
|of which saturates||2.6g||4.1g|
|of which sugars||3.7g||5.8g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016