- Energy580kJ 138kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1705.80kJ (406.20kcal)
- Chocolate brownie kit consisting of individual packs of chocolate cake mix and dark chocolate chunks. Disposable baking tray included.
- includes disposable baking tray
Chocolate Brownie Mix (83%), Dark Chocolate Chunks (17%).
Chocolate Brownie Mix contains: Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Flavouring.
Dark Chocolate Chunks contain: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Dark Chocolate Chunks contain: Cocoa Solids 39% minimum.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain milk.
Store in a cool, dry place and once cooked in an airtight container.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Cooking time: 28-30 minutesYou will need:50g unsalted butter; 2 medium eggs.Method:1. Pre-heat the oven to 180⁰C/Fan 160⁰C/Gas Mark 4.2. Assemble the cardboard tray provided and place on a baking tray.3. Add 50g unsalted butter to a small microwaveable bowl and add half the contents of the chocolate chunk sachet.4. Microwave on full power for 30-60 seconds, stirring occasionally until all the chocolate and butter has melted. Leave to one side.5. Empty the contents of the brownie mix sachet into a medium sized bowl. Add 2 eggs and mix with a wooden spoon until fully mixed. 6. Fold in the melted chocolate and butter mixture and stir in the remaining chocolate chunks.6. Pour the mixture into the assembled cardboard baking tray and bake in the centre of the oven for 28-30 minutes or until risen.6. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely in the baking tray.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each brownie (34g) contains|
|Energy||1705.80kJ (406.20kcal)||579.97kJ (138.11kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016