- Energy939kJ 224kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1564.60kJ (372.80kcal)
- Lemon drizzle loaf cake kit consisting of individual packs of lemon flavoured cake mix and lemon flavoured drizzle mix.
Lemon Flavoured Cake Mix (81%), Lemon Flavoured Drizzle Mix (19%).
Lemon Flavoured Cake Mix contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Raising Agents (Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate), Natural Lemon Flavourings.
Lemon Flavoured Drizzle Mix contains: Icing Sugar, Natural Lemon Flavourings, Citric Acid
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once cooked in an airtight container.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Cooking time: 40 minutesYou will need:2 medium eggs; 80ml vegetable oil; 60ml cold water; 15ml boiling water; a 900g (2lb) loaf tin - greased and lined with baking paper. Method:1. Pre-heat the oven to 180⁰C/Fan 160⁰C/Gas Mark 4.2. Add the cake mix, 2 eggs, 80ml vegetable oil and 60ml cold water into a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth (approx. 2 minutes).3. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake in the centre of the oven for 40 minutes until risen and golden brown.4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before transferring on to a cooling rack. 5. Empty the contents of the drizzle mix sachet into a small bowl and add approx. 15ml of boiling water. Mix to a smooth medium runny icing. 6. Prick the top of the cake with a fork and drizzle the icing over the top of the cake.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-eighth of the loaf cake (60g) contains|
|Energy||1564.60kJ (372.80kcal)||938.76kJ (223.68kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016