Guideline Daily Amounts
- 11%of the reference intake
- 13%of the reference intake
- 5%of the reference intake
- 23%of the reference intake
- 1%of the reference intake
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Sugar, Icing Sugar, Raising Agents (Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate), Natural Lemon Flavourings (2%), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Number of uses
Preparation and Usage
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
You will need:2 medium eggs; 80ml vegetable oil; 60ml (4 tbsp) cold water; 15ml (1 tbsp) boiling water; 900g (2lb) greased and lined loaf tin.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180⁰C/Fan 160⁰C/Gas 4.
2. Empty the cake mix into a mixing bowl and add eggs, vegetable oil and water.
3. Mix with an electric mixer for 2 minutes until smooth.
4. Pour the mixture into the tin and bake in the oven for 40 minutes until risen and golden brown.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before transferring on to a cooling rack.
6. Empty the drizzle mix sachet into a bowl and add the boiling water.
7. Mix to a smooth icing.
8. Prick the top of the cake with a fork and drizzle the icing all over.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023