- Active Plus
- In just 3 minutes thousands of micro bubbles carry the active oxygen all around the denture killing 99.9% of bacteria. Provides a powerful in depth clean removing 50% more plaque than brushing alone. Use twice daily, Steradent Active Plus will leave your dentures feeling perfectly clean. Suitable for full and partial dentures. The formula is safe to use with your dentures and will not cause damage to metal parts.
- No. 1 brand recommended by dentists
- Removes 50% more plaque than brushing alone
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Mint fresh
- Use daily
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, PEG-150, Malic Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma, CI 28440, CI 42090
Store in cool and dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- Instructions for use:
- For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent Active Plus twice a day.
- 1. Rinse denture. Place one Steradent Active Plus tablet together with your denture in a glass.
- Replace cap firmly after use.
- 2. Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 3 minutes.
- Do Not Use Boiling Water Straight from the Kettle as this will Damage Dentures.
- 3. Brush and rinse denture in water thoroughly before wearing.
- 4. Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- ROI: Citywest Business Campus,
30 x Tablets
STERADENT ACTIVE PLUS 30
WARNING ACTIVE PLUS Warning: Keep out of reach of children, and elderly in need of care. For soaking denture only. Do not ingest. Harmful if swallowed. IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor/physician, if you feel unwell. Have this label to hand. IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Causes skin irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Retain tube for future reference.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019