- Energy1292kJ 308kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 760.00kJ (181.00kcal)
- Butter and rapeseed oil basted turkey breast crown with prime wing, and added milk proteins, with a gluten free pork, chestnut and onion stuffing, and topped with smoked streaky bacon with added water.
- FROM TRUSTED FARMS Topped with smoked streaky bacon Our British turkeys are reared by selected farmers and are free to roam in spacious barns to ensure their wellbeing.
INGREDIENTS: Turkey Breast (82%), Gluten Free Pork, Chestnut And Onion Stuffing (9%)(Pork, Chestnuts, Onion, Gluten Free Crumb[Rice Flour, Gram Flour, Maize Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)], Parsley, Sage, Salt, Black Pepper, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)), Baste(Water, Butteroil (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Salt, Potato Starch, Milk Proteins, Flavouring (Milk), Rosemary Extract, Sunflower Oil), Smoked Streaky Bacon(Pork, Water, Salt, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite))
- Contains milk.For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Contains milk.
Keep Frozen - See storage instructions.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Instructions: To Cook in a Conventional Oven and Fan Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 48 hours in a refrigerator. Preheat oven to 180°C, Gas 4. Remove plastic packaging. Place foil tray onto a baking tray. Cover crown loosely with lightly greased foil and place in the centre of a preheated oven. Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remove foil and return to the oven for a further 1 hour 30 minutes. Cover with foil and leave to rest for 15 minutes in a warm place prior to carving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 160, 4, 180
Time: 4hr 30mins
Instructions: To Cook in a Conventional Oven and Fan Preheat oven to 180°C, Gas 4, Fan 160°C. Remove plastic packaging. Place foil tray onto a baking tray. Cover crown loosely with lightly greased foil and place in the centre of a preheated oven. Place in the centre of the oven. Cook for 2 hours 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook for further 1 hour 30 minutes. Allow to stand for 30 minutes before carving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove carton, bag and metal clip before cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and re-test.
- No need to wash poultry before cooking. Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
using turkey from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 48 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- The bacon in this product may cause the turkey to appear pink after cooking.This is natural occurrence and completely harmless.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: This product will contain bones.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping board and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||760.00kJ (181.00kcal)||1292.00kJ (307.70kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016