- Energy875kJ 207kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 389.10kJ (92.10kcal)
- Instant oat porridge with freeze dried fruit pieces.
- Just add boiling water
Oat Flakes (64%), Dried Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Freeze Dried Fruit (0.6%), Flavouring.
Freeze Dried Fruit contains: Cherry, Raspberry, Strawberry, Blueberry.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain nuts and wheat Wheat contains gluten.
Store in a cool, dry, odour free place., Once opened, prepare and consume immediately.
- Remove plastic lid and put to one side. Remove foil lid, stir and add boiling water to fill line (approx. 170ml). Stir well, put the plastic lid back on the pot and stand for 2-3 minutes. Stir well before eating. Add more boiling water if required to adjust the consistency of the porridge. Do not reheat.
Number of uses
- Caution: Take care as product will be very hot.Hold above fill line.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each serving (225g) contains|
|Energy||389.10kJ (92.10kcal)||875.48kJ (207.22kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016