Oatly Foamable 1 Litre
- Oat Drink Barista Edition
- Hey barista this one's for you.
- So you are a barista? Cool. We are the company that made the first oat drink. Also pretty cool. Anyway we thought you might be interested in this carton of barista edition oat drink. It's based on liquid oats which means it isn't overly sweet or excessively heavy. What it is, is fully foamable putting you in total control over the density and performance of your foam so you can showcase your latte art skills, sorry we mean skills. Anyway, give it a try and see what you think. We are here for you from now on, whenever you are ready.
- It's Swedish
- Free from lactose, milk protein and soya
- 100% cool for vegans
- Pack size: 1L
Oat base (Water, Oats 10%), Rapeseed Oil, Acidity Regulator (Dipotassium Phosphate), Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphates, Iodised Salt, Vitamins (D2, Riboflavin and B12)
- Free From: Lactose, Milk, Soya
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days of opening., Best before date: See the top of pack.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in Sweden
Preparation and Usage
- Hey non-barista this one's for your (too)
- If you want a really nice latte that doesn't contain milk from a cow you have a couple of options. You could snap a photo of this package and show it to your barista or you could buy this carton and make one yourself. Just heat this barista edition oat drink (for non-baristas too) in a container while giving it a whirl until if foams up nicely and then pour. And since you are a non-barista you will be happy to know this product tastes just a amazing if you drink it straight or pour it on your granola or put it to work with your cooking skills. But let's keep that to this side of the carton, okay?
- Shake me!
Name and address
- Oatly AB,
- Företagsvägen 42,
- SE-261 51 Landskrona.
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 ml:|
|of which saturates||0.3 g|
|of which sugars||4.0 g*|
|Vitamin D||1.5 µg (30%**)|
|Riboflavin||0.21 mg (15%**)|
|Vitamin B12||0.38 µg (15%**)|
|Calcium||120 mg (15%**)|
|*Natural sugars from oats||-|
|**Of the Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs)||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019