- Revitalift Hydrating Smoothing Serum
- Over time, the skin becomes less firm and less elastic. Two types of wrinkles can line your face: horizontal wrinkles and vertical wrinkles. They harden your expression, making you look sad or tired.
- L'Oréal Expertise
- For 20 years the L'Oréal laboratories have developed formulas for anti-wrinkle and firming efficacy as part of the Revitalift range.
- Discover its serum formula, ultra-concentrated with anti-ageing actives for an immediate and intense action. The formula is enriched with:
- - Adenosine: A powerful anti-wrinkle active to combat the signs of ageing.
- - Fibrelastyl: A firming complex that helps to reinforce for extra-firm skin.
- Visible Results
- - Immediately the skin is hydrated and looks smoother.
- - From 4 hours, the skin looks more toned (+38%) and more firm (+16%)*.
- - Day after day, all types of wrinkles appear reduced.
- Horizontal wrinkles:
- - Forehead wrinkles: -13%**
- *Instrumental test on 40 women
- **Clinical test on 56 women
- From science to beauty
- With more than 30 years of dedicated research, at L'Oréal Paris we know your skin inside out - whether normal, dry, dull, ageing or combination.
- Our skincare creams are developed and rigorously tested with leading skin experts and scientists worldwide.
- Proven science, cutting-edge innovations captured in luxurious textures for a sumptuous skincare experience.
- For beautiful skin today and more youthful looking skin tomorrow.
- Goes well with
- Your anti wrinkle + firming routine
- 1. Hydrate and smooth the look of your skin with Revitalift Serum.
- 2. Hydrate your skin and fight all types of wrinkles daily with the Revitalift Day Cream.
- 3. Hydrate and aid skin cell regeneration daily with Revitalift Night Cream.
- 4. Hydrate and target the wrinkles around the eye contours with the Revitalift Eye Cream
- Extra firming
- Pack size: 30ml
782610 2, Aqua / Water, Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Adenosine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, T-Butyl Alcohol, Faex Extract / Yeast Extract, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Linalool, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Innamal, Limonene, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L B185143/1), Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- - Use morning and night, alone or before your Revitalift Day and Night Creams.
- - Apply a few drops on finger tips and delicately massage over the face.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0304 031
- ROI: 1800 818 671
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019