- Beetroot Pulp.
- Delicious pork chop, potatoes and beets - a dinner meal often served by our grandmothers. A simple yet appetizing dish. Grated beets are a great idea for a side salad. They are not only delicious, but healthy too. Beets are a unique source of vitamins and minerals. They strengthen the immune system and protect against diseases.
- Dawtona is a family company with almost thirty years of experience in fruit and vegetable processing. After years of dynamic development it became one of the largest fruit
- and vegetables processing companies in Poland, each year broadening the production assortment, adapting it to the changing needs and preferences of customers.
- In three production plants, equipped with state-of-the-art production lines and meeting EU standards of quality and food safety, we produce: corn, peas, dill cucumbers, tomato concentrates, ketchups, jams, juices, peeled tomatoes, sauces and many other fruit and vegetables products. All our products have one feature - based on the highest quality natural and carefully selected ingredients. The traditional recipe, modern and innovative production technology are complemented highest quality.
- Dawtona is a brand that encompasses a very wide range of vegetables and fruit, characterized by one common feature - the highest quality, natural ingredients, carefully selected and processed with the use of traditional recipes and modern, innovative production technologies. Dawtona is distinguished by tradition, undisputed, award-winning quality and reasonable prices.
- Pasteurized product
- Pack size: 500g
Beetroots (76%), Water, Apple, Sugar, Onion, Canola Oil, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Spices
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep in a fridge after opening no longer than 48 hours., Best before date and lot number: see on the top.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in Poland
Name and address
- ZPOW Dawtona,
- Danuta Wielgomas,
- ul. Bieniewicka 52,
- 05-870 Błonie.
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 g|
|Energy||265 kJ / 63 kcal|
|of which saturates||<0,1 g|
|of which sugars||8,5 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016