- Energy1054kJ 250kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 843kJ / 200kcal
- A cooked blend of wheatberries, quinoa and mung beans.
- Tesco Microwave Wheatberries, Quinoa and Mung Beans WHOLESOME & VERSATILE Perfectly cooked so it's ready to eat hot or cold
- WHOLESOME & VERSATILE Perfectly cooked so it's ready to eat hot or cold
- Pack size: 250G
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Wheatberries (69%) (Water, Wheatberries), Cooked White Quinoa (14%), Rehydrated Mung Beans (14%), Sunflower Oil.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days and by date shown.
Instructions: Make a small tear in the pouch. Stand the pouch on a microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 55 seconds (800W)/45 seconds (900W). Allow to stand for 30 seconds, shake pouch, open and serve.
Step: Heat on full power, Category D 750 Watt: 55 seconds (800W), Category E 850 Watt: 45 seconds (900W)
Instructions: Place 30ml (2tbsp) of water into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the contents of the pouch, cover and simmer gently for 2-3 minutes or until the water has been absorbed and the grains have heated through. Fluff gently with a fork before serving.
- Care must be taken when handling heated pouch.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in France
Preparation and Usage
Can be eaten hot or cold. To eat cold: Tear open and serve.
Number of uses
- Care must be taken when handling heated pouches.
Pouch. Mixed Material not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||843kJ / 200kcal||1054kJ / 250kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Care must be taken when handling heated pouches.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020