- Energy799kJ 191kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 533kJ / 127kcal
- Mashed potato seasoned with salt and white pepper
- Frozen creamy mashed potato, seasoned with salt and pepper, a perfect accompaniment for sausages.
Potato, Water, Concentrated Butter (Milk), Dried Whole Milk, Salt, White Pepper, Stabiliser (Disodium Diphosphate)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen - See storage instructions.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W 3 1/2 mins 900W 3 mins
Place 150g in a microwaveable dish and cover. Heat on full power. Stir and serve immediately.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Do not eat raw.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-sixth of a pack (150g) contains|
|Energy||533kJ / 127kcal||799kJ / 191kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016