- Energy101kJ 24kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1348.40kJ (319.60kcal)
- Hot Fajita seasoning with chilli.
- Hot fajita spice mix
Maltodextrin, Potato Starch, Red Pepper, Salt, Black Pepper, Sugar, Cumin, Garlic Powder, Smoked Paprika, Mushroom Extract, Chilli (2%), Oregano, Rapeseed Oil, Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Flavouring, Basil, Chilli Extract, Dried Concentrated Lemon Juice, Capsicum Extract
- May contain nuts.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Coat 500g chicken pieces in hot fajita seasoning and fry until thoroughly cooked. Add 1 sliced onion and a sliced pepper and cook until tender. Perfect inside a Tesco plain tortilla, serve with toppings of your choice e.g. cheese, sour cream, salsa, guacamole.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-quarter of a pack (7.5g) contains|
|Energy||1348.40kJ (319.60kcal)||101.13kJ (23.97kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016