- Merlot, Thracian Lowlands, Bulgaria
- A fruity and smooth Merlot from Bulgaria with ripe plum and black cherry flavours with a light finish. Goes with pizza, pasta or roast chicken.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- A fruity and smooth Merlot from Bulgaria with ripe plum and black cherry flavours with a light finish.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- These grapes have been picked at their optimum ripeness and have been fermented in stainless steel tanks. This wine has undergone malolactic fermentation to ensure a soft and a smooth finish
- Located south of the Balkan Mountains, bounded by the Black Sea to the east and Greece to the south, Bulgaria's Thracian Valley is considered by many historians to be one of the oldest winemaking regions in the world
- The Thracian Lowlands have a mild climate, rolling hills and a maritime influence that provide a perfect environment to grow grapes. The Balkan Mountains serve to block the cold winds blowing from the plains of Russia, and the region to the south of the Balkans, the valley drained by the Maritsa River, has a Mediterranean climate, with mild, rainy winters and warm, dry summers
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. To enjoy at its best drink within a year of purchase. Once open drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||301.17kJ (72.58kcal)||376.46kJ (90.72kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016