Tesco Multiseed Batch Rolls 6 Pack
- Energy798kJ 190kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1173.40kJ (278.80kcal)
- 6 Rolls made with a blend of white and wholemeal flour, with mixed seeds.
- 5 Seed Mix Batch baked for softness using a blend of white and wholemeal flour For a classic lunch, use for a Ploughman's sandwich
- Contains: Contains gluten and wheat.,
- Contains gluten and wheat., For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain egg and milk.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this film away from babies and small children.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One roll (68g)|
|Energy||1173.40kJ (278.80kcal)||797.91kJ (189.58kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016