- Frascati DOC
- Light and refreshing wine with flavours of sweet apple, ripe pear and lemon. Match with chicken, salads or baked fish.
- Contains: Contains milk and sulphites.
- Contains milk and sulphites.
- A light and fruity wine with refreshing flavours of sweet apple, ripe pears and lemon
Region of Origin
Gruppo Italiano Vini S.p.A
Type of Closure
Dry & aromatic
Malvasia di Candia 70%, Trebbiano Toscano 30%
- The grapes are fermented off the skins, after soft crushing. The first-pressing must is cold settled and ferments at controlled temperature. Before bottling, the new wine softens out in temperature controlled stainless steel vats.
- Some of the world's most famous and popular wines, most famously Frascati, are produced in this area.
- The production area of the “DOC” Frascati is located on the hills in the south east of Rome, around Monte Compatri, Monte Porzio Catone, Frascati, Grottaferrata and Rome, where “viticulture” has a thousand-year tradition. The rich soils are of volcanic origin and the particularly favorable climate characterize this area. It is thanks to this “natural” combination of elements that Frascati is one of the most famous and appreciated wines around the world.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||297kJ / 72kcal||372kJ / 90kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019