Tesco Soave 75Cl
- Doc Soave 2016 75cl
- Contains: CONTAINS: Sulphites.
- CONTAINS: Sulphites.
- A dry refreshing wine with delicate floral aroma and hints of ripe pear, apple and citrus fruit
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The same harvest day the grapes are gently pressed in pneumatic machines, after the juice is decanted in steel tanks at 12-14°C for 12 hours for a natural clarification. The clarified part enriched with selected yeast and is transferred for the fermentation to a new steel tank at 16°C for 10-12 days. At the end of the fermentation the wine is decanted and filtered, then start the proteic and tartaric stabilization and after a filtration the wine is fined in steel tank at 16°C till the bottling time
- Cantina di Soave was founded in 1898 and is one of Italy's most prestigious and innovative wine producers today. With more than 6,000 hectares of vineyards, the winery not only boasts an impressive history, but exhibits a dynamism that is expressed in an internationally recognized award-winning wine portfolio. Cantina di Soave is a premier cooperative winery in Italy
- Veneto is a wine region in north-eastern Italy, one of a group of three highly productive Italian regions known collectively as the Venezie and the biggest DOC producer of the three. The Veneto region produces more whites under DOC and is home to the famous Soave wines. Soave is located in the renowned viticultural area around Verona. The medieval village with 15th-century wall and the splendour of the 10th-century castle that dominates the town
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within < > of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||one glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||262.20kJ (63.20kcal)||327.75kJ (79.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016