Tesco Pinot Grigio 75Cl
- Energy361kJ 87kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 288.91kJ (69.62kcal)
- Pinot Grigio Provincia di Pavia Indicazione Geografica Tipica Produce of Italy.
- Crisp and fruity, this wine created from Pinot Grigio grapes grown in northern Italy giving it fresh flavours of citrus and red apple. Serve chilled as an aperitif or with lightly spiced food.
INGREDIENTS: Potassium Hydrogen Sulphite
- Contains sulphites.,
- Refreshing with delicate flavours of pear and citrus fruit
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Harvest: End of August, beginning of September Fining: 3-6 months in steel tanks
- Riccardo Malardi- Winemaker
- Calcareous Hills of Triveneto, Northern Italy
- To ensure this wine is consumed at its best, please see best before date on: 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and drink within 3 days
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
75 CL e
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||288.91kJ (69.62kcal)||361.14kJ (87.02kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016