- Energy350kJ 84kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 280kJ / 68kcal
- PINOT GRIGIO DELLE VENEZIE DOC 2017
- Sourced from the cool valleys in the mountains across the north of Italy, this wine is fresh and fruity, with delicate, floral scents and dry and fresh palate. Serve with seafood or chicken salads and creamy pasta dishes.
- Pack size: 75cl
INGREDIENTS: Potassium Metabisulphite, Sulphur Dioxide.
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- Crisp, dry & fruity- delicate and fresh flavours of citrus and red apple
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- This Pinot Grigio is the result machine harvesting which takes place traditionally from beginning of September, when the natural sugar levels and acidity are at their best. The vines are planted with Guyot technique on clay and gravel soil at an altitude between 25-50m; the vine density is around 3-4,000 vines per ha.
- Thes grapes are machine harvested , destemmed and traditionally pressed. Fermentation takes place in 300 - 1600hl tanks at 18 °C for 8-10 days. The wine is then stored in stainless steel tanks for 3-4 months before bottling.
- Sourced from the north east of Italy, Pinot Grigio grapes has to be grown in Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia regions, plus an area of Trentino (province of Trento).
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within < > of purchase.
Store in a cool dark place.
Produce of Italy, Produce of Italy
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125 ml) contains|
|Energy||280kJ / 68kcal||350kJ / 84kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019