Tesco Montepulciano D'abruzzo 75Cl
- Montepulciano D' Abruzzo D.O.P. Product of Italy.
- From the exceptional vintage which shows in this amazingly concentrated and complex wine with flavours of black cherries, blackberries and spice.
- Contains: Sulphites
- Concentrated and complex wine with flavours of black cherries, blackberries and spices
Region of Origin
Citra Vini S.c.
Type of Closure
- Hand picked grapes are traditionally vinified by means of a long maceration of the skins at a controlled temperature in appropriate stainless steel tanks. The must is frequently pumped over onto marc to ensure colour extraction and aromatic precursors. Wine resulting from this process is left to decant in stainless steel tanks.
- CITRA Winery was founded in 1973. It is located in the region of Abruzzo and is now one of the leading wineries in central Italy. CITRA is identified as a reliable partner and a producer of quality wines. Also for these reasons CITRA is represented in 50 countries around the world and our wines (produced by ourselves, no outsourcing) have been awarded at the most important international wine tasting competitions. We produce a complete range of excellent wines classified as D.O.C., I.G.T..
- Abruzzo is one of loveliest regions in Italy. Born where the sea and the mountains meet, a land protected by green mantle of natural parks and national reserve. It is a region bathed by the Mediterranean climate, the special climatic condition, are the perfect nourishment for the vine, which is expressed with grapes of excellent quality from which they originate excellent wines, the pride and glory of the region.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Keep cool and out of sunlight.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each glass (125 ml) contains|
|Energy||303kJ (73kcal)||378kJ (91kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016