- Fiano IGT Sicilia. Product of Italy.
- Lively citrus and orchard fruit aromas with fresh red apple flavours and a dry finish.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.Contains Sulphites
- Straw yellow colour with vivid greenish reflections. On the nose fragrant scents of jasmine, basil and grapefruit mixed to the freshness of tomato leaves and laurel. The palate is fresh and mineral with hints of aromatic herbs such as oregano and mint.
Region of Origin
Cantine Settesoli S.C.A.
Type of Closure
Domenico De Gregorio
- After cryomaceration of grapes at 5-8°C, the fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at a temperature of 15-18°C for 15 days
- Established in 1958 in Menfi, Cantine Settesoli is a Sicilian winegrowing cooperative of 2000 winegrowers cultivating the widest variety of grapes in Sicily: 32 different cultivars on six-thousand hectares of land, which represent 7% of vineyards on the island.
- Cantine Settesoli is situated in the territory of Menfi, in the southwestern coast of Sicily. A unique territory particularly suited for the viticulture thanks to perfect microclimate conditions: intense sunlight that shines 300 days per year, sea breeze, different exposures and altitudes, mild climate and good diurnal temperature variations.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
75 cl e
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||323.02kJ (77.85kcal)||403.77kJ (97.31kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016