- Spanish Cabernet Sauvignon. Red Wine. Product of Spain.
- A fruity and smooth red wine full of ripe, juicy red berry flavours. Goes with Tomato based pasta or roasts
INGREDIENTS: Sulphur Dioxide
- Contains sulphites.Contains Sulphites.
- A fruity and smooth red wine full of ripe, juicy red berry flavours
Region of Origin
Felix Solis SL
Type of Closure
- Strict controls on ripening are respected in order to obtain a well balanced wine with just the right levels of sweetness and acidity. The wine undergoes a period of cold maceration that usually lasts for 1 or 3 days. Fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks that never rises above 25C. Fermentation lasts between 4 and 6 days resulting in an elegant, well structured wine that is designed to be consumed when young.
- The Solís family had a background in the wine trade since the nineteenth century through the Camino Real, linking Madrid and Andalucia. The history of the winery, which has maintained its family ownership, has focused on full respect for tradition and thousand-year-old vine cultivation in perfect harmony with the use of the latest technological developments in the production and ageing of quality wines.
- Lying in the heart of central-southern Spain, the limestone-rich soils provide the perfect growing conditions for grapes, resulting in high-quality wines of great character and finesse. With very hot days during the summer, cold nights during the winter and low rainfall all year round, the local climate is moderated by an altitude of over 1000 metres above sea level, thus improving the conditions for agriculture. Vineyards and olive trees dominate the spectacular landscape.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best drink within 1 year of purchase. Once open, drink within 2 days.
Number of uses
- KNOW YOUR LIMITS UK CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICERS RECOMMEND ADULTS DO NOT REGULARLY EXCEED:.MEN: 3-4 UNITS DAILY WOMEN: 2-3 UNITS DAILY.DRINKAWARE.CO.UK ENJOY RESPONSIBLY.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100 ml contains||Each 187ml serving|
|Energy||292.74kJ (70.62kcal)||547.42kJ (132.06kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016