- Tesco French Malbec 75cl 2017
- Rich and fruity with flavours of blackberry jam and black cherries, with a smooth finish.
INGREDIENTS: Sulphur Dioxide(Sulphur Dioxide)
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- Rich and fruity with flavours of blackberry jam and black cherries with a smooth finish.
Region of Origin
Vin de France
Type of Closure
Bold & full bodied
- Machine harvesting, from late September, just at the start of maturity. Hot pre-fermentation maceration for a part of the blend to extract colour and the aromas, but little of the tannins. The rest of the blend is fermented traditionally: controlled-temperature alcoholic fermentation (20/22°C maximum) and brief maceration. Aging is done in tanks to preserve grape variety aromas for aroma depth.
- Already continental, the region's climate has the advantage of the Lot meanders to control temperature, which tempers the valley's winter chill and summer heat.
- In autumn, the Lot is also a natural barrier against precipitation coming from north.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||263kJ / 63kcal||329kJ / 79kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019