- TESCO BORDEAUX SUPERIEUR 2017. Red Wine, product of France.
- A classic red wine with flavours of blackberries and plums and a savoury finish. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- An intense and complex red wine with flavours of plums, blackcurrants and spice coming from oak.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- This wine is batch blended from small selections of the best Merlot grapes. Following blending and filtering, this wine spends up to 12 months in oak
- This wine comes from one of the best known wine regions in France - Bordeaux.
- This Bordeaux Superior comes from the Appellation or area of Entre de Mers and surroundings areas, which is situated south of Bordeaux, Some would call this area the engine room of Bordeaux where classic, approachable red wines are made.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100mL contains||One glass (125mL) contains|
|Energy||302kJ / 73kcal||377kJ / 91kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019