Calvet St Emilion 75Cl
- Red French Wine
- Specialist in the wines of Bordeaux since 1818 and selecting the best "cuvées" from other principal French wine areas, Calvet is a French brand, distributed in more than 100 countries.
- A pomegranate colour with ruby red highlights. Subtle aromas of almond and rose with a hint of red berries. Elegant, fruity finish with light, spicy notes.
- Ideal with poultry, red and white meats, and all varieties of cheese.
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Colour: Pomegranate with reflections of ruby red. Nose : Subtle aromas of almonds and roses with a hint of red berries. Elegant palate, fruity finish with light, spicy notes.
Region of Origin
Les Grands Chais De France Group
Type of Closure
Merlot, Cabernet Franc
- This wine has been made according to the traditional wine-making with stainless steel lining. This process is very long and lasts 2 to 3 weeks. Once the vinification is done, the wine is grown up in a tank with racking every three months.
- The historic town of Saint Emilion, is right at the center of the main appellation, just a few miles north of the Dordogne river. It is renowned as much for its wine as for its beautiful buildings and scenery.
- The wineyards of St Emilion is a wine region near the famous town of Saint Emilion, part of the Bordeaux wineyards, located in the Libournais and corresponding to the AOP St Emilion. St Emilion is listed as a World Heritage site by the UNESCO. St Emilion is an important wine district in Bordeaux, in terms of both quality and quantity. It is the most prolific of the appellations in the Libournais and produces some of the most expensive wines in the world.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 7 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of France
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- À / At F-33720,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019