- Energy413kJ 100kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 331kJ / 80kcal
- Médoc appellation Médoc controlée. Product of France. Grand Vin de Bordeaux.
- This rich Cabernet Sauvignon dominated wine shows classic blackcurrant, blackberry and cedar wood flavours and is softened by Merlot to create an elegant and smooth finish. Match to grilled steak and hearty dishes. Store horizontally in a cool dark place.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- Rich and robust wine with flavours of redcurrant, cherry and spices coming from the soft touch of oak. Perfect with beef and or lamb
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
C - Bold & full bodied
Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- This wine was selected from individual parcels,blended and aged in oak for 12 months prior to bottling
- The wine comes from the classic Bordeaux region of the Médoc, which is situated on the left bank of the river Gironde
- The Médoc is situated 1 hours drive north of Bordeaux in an area known as the left bank. The wines from the Médoc are typically a blend of two grape varieties which are Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||331kJ / 80kcal||413kJ / 100kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019