Vina Albali Gran Seleccion 75Cl
- Red Spanish Wine
- 100% Tempranillo
- Tasting Note
- Red ruby colour with purple reflections; aromas of fruit with balsamic hints; flavours of sweet fruit, very pleasant and very well-balanced.
- 3 months in American oak barrels.
- Wine of Spain
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Red ruby colour with purple reflections; aromas of fruit with balsamic hits; flavours of sweet fruit, very pleasant and very well balanced.
Region of Origin
Felix Solis SL
Type of Closure
- The grapes are macerated at cool temperatures to allow for the gentle extraction of sweet tannins and complex compounds, which encourages the production of a wine with an expressive character to compliment the red berry flavours typical of Tempranillo. Viña Albali Gran Selección is aged in American oak barrels for 2-3 months, which provides body and structure to the wine. Malolactic fermentation also take place to soften tannins.
- Our Felix Solís SL winery was founded in April 1975 - along the current national road linking Madrid to Cadiz. The modern winery has streamlined production facilities and state of the art warehousing all on site. We combine traditional methods of vine cultivation with modern winemaking via our experienced winemakers. The Solis family owns (400 hectares) and works in partnership with 5.000 family-owned vine growers.
- Valdepeñas takes its name from the ancient city of the same name that lies in a sun-baked river valley dotted with small rocky formations - Val de peñas (Valley of Rocks). The climate is extreme - temperatures reach 40 ºC in summer and up to -10 ºC in winter. The region is famous for its red wines made from Tempranillo, which has the capacity to age well in crianzas, reservas and gran reservas.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Product of Spain
Preparation and Usage
- Food pairing
- Lentils or peas soups, roasted meat and potatoes, rice, chorizo, ham, strong cheeses, etc.
- Serving temperature.
- Serve between 15-18°C.
Name and address
- Félix Solis S.L.,
- Félix Solis S.L.,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019