- Energy1378kJ 327kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 360kJ / 85kcal
- Slices of cooked beef in gravy with roast potatoes, baby carrots, peas and a Yorkshire pudding.
- Tender sliced beef, roast potatoes, vegetables and a Yorkshire pudding. A convenient frozen ready meal, ready in the microwave or oven.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Potato, Baby Carrots (14%), Peas (13%), Beef (11%), Yorkshire Pudding [Wheat Flour, Skimmed Milk, Egg White, Water, Pasteurised Egg, Rapeseed Oil, Salt], Cornflour, Sunflower Oil, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Salt, Beef Extract, Wheat Flour, Caramelised Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Butter (Milk), Onion Powder, Mushroom Extract, Red Wine Extract, Flavouring, Black Pepper, Aniseed.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Time: 46 mins
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen. Remove outer packaging and make a large slit in the top of the plastic wrapper. 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 46 mins Remove Yorkshire pudding and set to one side. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes. Gently stir gravy and replace Yorkshire pudding. Heat for a further 5 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W 12 mins / 900W 11 mins
Remove Yorkshire pudding and roast potatoes.
Heat on full power for 6 minutes (800W) / (900W).
Shake tray and return potatoes to the tray.
Heat on full power for a further 4 minutes (800W) / 3 minutes (900W).
Return Yorkshire pudding to the tray.
Heat on full power for a further 1 minute (800W) / (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||Each pack (383g**)|
|Energy||360kJ / 85kcal||1378kJ / 327kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019